Sunday, February 15, 2009

Le Le



I don't know a whole lot about the wonderful Le Le, I gather that whoever it is, they are French, and they (I think three) are are good friends with the artist Parra who did all the wonderful things you see above you. many of you may remember him for the honestly chauvenistic, yet oddly gentle Breakfast, which also has one of the more fun videos I've seen in recent memory (if drawn nudity involving vaguely human shapes is a problem for you, don't watch it).





You're gonna have to pay for that one (since we don't have it ourselves....), but we'll help you out with the rest! First up is a truly wacky song all about PANTS. All sorts of pants in fact. On first glance its not too comparable to Breakfast, on the second, they are pretty similar. Int'l Pants is much more uptempo and kinda ditches the art-jazz rap things, but the feel is much the same if you dance to it. LET LOOSE!


I guess I will wrap this up with a remix of Breakfast that gives the original a club feel as opposed to morning after feel. Feel a bit cleaner and get down to this my good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment